PROVIDING A FULL SCOPE OF SERVICES
kVP Energy Services companies provide a full scope of construction and maintenance services to utility and energy clients for electrical distribution, transmission, and substation. In addition to construction and maintenance, our service brands offer complete turnkey services, including project management, material procurement and management, quality assurance and control, certified bus welders, testing and commissioning, and project closeout.
We offer the expertise and equipment to efficiently install and maintain transmission systems of any configuration, length, and voltage up to 500kV in any region and through any terrain.
- Pre-construction design and engineering consulting
- Overhead and underground construction
- Upgrades and rehabilitation
- Voltage conversions
- Energized and de-energized
- Boring and trenching
- Right-of-way clearing and reclamation
- Storm response
We offer a complete, turnkey product up to 500kV specializing in substations, SVC, GIS, and renewable energy projects, providing complete construction for EPC projects, engineering constructability, testing, and commissioning support in brownfield and greenfield construction environments.
- Complete substation erection
- Constructability design and engineering support
- Site work, SWPP, and fencing
- Turnkey foundation installation
- HVDC, SVC, GIS, and series capacitor installations
- Certified bus welding
- High, medium, and low voltag
Turnkey solutions for modern day grid operations. In this business, keeping up isn’t good enough, you must anticipate challenges that haven’t happened. Proven performance, industry leadership, from integrating renewable energy, improving grid resiliency, reliability, and efficiency.
- New wellhead installations
- Emergency storm response and repair
- Installation of well-related process equipment including water disposal units, CO2 recovery units, natural gas recovery units, and tank batteries
- Maintenance of electrical components
- Restoration of electrical equipment due to storms, wear and tear, exposure elements