SAFETY & TRAINING
kVP Energy Services is committed to the health, safety, and wellness of its employees, customers, contractors, and to its community. We provide a healthy and safe work environment that minimizes the risk of workplace injury and accidents.
- Maintain a Zero Harm focus in all work activity
- Make safety a 24/7 activity
- Demonstrate a caring attitude for the safety of all fellow employees
- Commit to and take ownership of safety
- Reinforce a company-wide, principle-based safety code of conduct
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory requirements
Energy Safety Director
Safety professional with over 25 years experience, and 18 years in the electrical powerline safety field. A proud US Navy veteran. Earned his Construction Safety Specialist, General Industry Safety Specialist, and Environmental Specialist Certificates from Red Rocks Community College in Lakewood, Colorado.